Thursday, August 13, 2009

Regrets

This morning when I was getting ready to take my morning walk with my dog to, where else, Starbucks, started raining in the "always" sunny Miami. Sometimes I don’t mind the rain and I actually enjoy changing into my beloved raining boots, but today something is different.

Today I regretted not having a good bread at home to enjoy with my coffee, I regret waking up alone (I miss you) and I regret not having a job that makes me get out of my place despite the weather.

Then I sat on the balcony with my coffee (no bread) as a couple of tears show up, and I realized that if you pay attention to your regrets, you could easily start working on not having any at all.

Now the sun is high in the sky and I’m going to start making calls to get rid of this “no job situation”. I’m going to tell that person that we should wake up next to each other, every morning. And of course I’m going to buy a decent bread just in case it rains tomorrow.

Love

Lily

1 comment: