Monday, April 12, 2010

Priorities

Life is the best teacher to teach you how to organized your priorities. I think this is a hard lesson to learn, that's why you learn it through your entire life. Like Chinese that takes you 15 years to learn how to write the entire alphabet. Though with life is a little bit longer.Today while I was loading my best friend (the dishwasher) I discovered that in order to minimized electricity use and maximized the capacity of the dishwasher I needed to remove one of the kitchen appliances that I had already put in. At first I freaked out because I couldn't choose one and my first reaction was to take out the one less dirty for a second load. When I gave it a second thought I learned that if I reordered what was inside I would not even need to left anything out.
So a bowl moved to the upper part and an skillet moved to the left, I finally load my best friend and used one single dose of detergent, water and electricity. Sometimes in life if you stop and think thing twice chances are that you are going to get a better idea of whats going on and you are going to ended up saving time and emotions. So don't be afraid of reorganized, moved, take out whatever is stepping between you and your goals.

With love,

Lily.

1 comment: