Tuesday, April 13, 2010

One step closer...

I first dreamed about a bike with a big pink basket and I got a Trek.Then i just wanted to get back in shape and started doing triathlon. For a year and a half i was a average age grouper and I was o.k with that.But lately I think something has changed.

First I'm training twice a day. Second I'm kicking so fast that I even surprise myself ( maybe I want to kick someone for real and I use water for that). Third and the most important, last week I FEEL OF THE BIKE and this week I GOT A FLAT TIRE. For those who don't know ,that means I'm training harder and more.As a consequence things that are more likely to happen to pro's, are happening to me, so Yes, that makes me HAPPY.

Speaking of pro's. Last weekend was the Nautica Sobe Triathlon and I got to see Criss Lieto (runner up at Ford World Championship, Hawaii) and Macca, another great, great ( he won hawaii once or twice) triathlete. And guess what? My girl teammates and me, took a picture with Macca.Does that means that I'm one step closer?

That's for me to find out. See you soon SheROX!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment