Monday, January 4, 2010

TV Show's.

Omg. It's been forever since I turned my T.V on. And now that I think about it, I should watch T.V more often cause its going to give me a lot to write about.

I'm choosing The Bachelor to start with. I've never watched any season of this show before and I must confess that I was in shock when i did it for the first time.Not because of The Bachelor but for the girls. They look so desperate, and not because they are about to meet the guy of "their" lifes. They look desperate to apear on national T.V. Actually I have the feeling that when they get kicked of the show they cry because the next day nobody will remember them. That's my impression anyway.

The other thing I just saw was, The Peoples Choice Awar. Well done for the Product Integration. They outdid American Idol with Coca Cola. The part when they ofered pizza to the audience made it seem like a five course fancy dinner, was great. Ah, and Ashton Kutcher and his Tweeter. The Other funny thing was the HUGE amount of actresses that came to the show wearing shoes impossible to walk on, and dresses imposible to fit in. Don't they know you shouldn't try anything new on the show day? Even the young Taylor Swift knows that. Actually she has mastered that cause she looked like she was sleeping in a wax box since the award when Kanye West tried to still the show. So cero for Mariah with that dress, 1 point to Carried,she almost fell and tried to make fun of herself( cero funny) and two to Carrie Walsh. Bravo for Sandra.

I need to sleep now but I have The biggest Looser in mind.

Oh one last thing. Was it my imagination or the one who presented the female artist was unhappy (again) cause Taylor Swift beat Beyonce again? Get use to it. People who really vote are people that have pretty much nothing to do and Beyonce is a favorite among young professionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment