Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last day of 2009.

Hello to whom ever reads this. Today I'm sitting watching snow fall (an vent very unusual to me given my geographical situation,Miami). I was thinking on writing this blog for my last Bday but I postponed and here I'm now, writing what my musas are telling me.

I've never made any New years resolution. Instead I look back and review what I learned during the last or previous year. I have a slow digestion when it come to emotional learning, something that happened to me today might hit me 5 years from now. But the good news is that I learn. So here are a few things that have hit me lately.

  • What you don't like today, most likely you're not going to like it later, and I'm not talking about yogurt. So stand for yourself and for what you think.
  • Usually people have more good things to offer to you than you think. You just need to give then a chance to do it.
  • No matter what age you are, there will always be someone wanting to meet you. Just go out and find it.
  • Its better be happily married than well married
  • Cats don't like water.
  • Watching snow fall it's always beautiful.
  • Starbucks and Internet are a perfect match, also a perfect ten and the invention of any century.
Of course I have learned a lot more than this, but I want to keep it to myself. Meanwhile be happy, be save but the most important BE YOURSELF.

Happy 2010!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment