Monday, November 23, 2009

What makes every man the same?

I must confess I’ve been hearing this line practically my entire life, and I thought such statement only has to do with men being unfaithful to women. To my surprise I recently discovered that has to do with everything but with that reason.

Beside they all love leaving the seat cover up, and having a Toby Club (who the hell is Toby btw) They are all insecure as a child and they all show this, exactly the same way.

I read in another blogg a story about a girl who discovered an email from a girl to her husband, picture included. She was wondering what to do because when she confronted him, he was like....

_why are you going crazy? She is a friend girlfriend and she sent the picture to me because (lame excuse)

_What do you want me to do? To tell her- hey listen don't send me pictures cause I have a wife who would go crazy if she finds out?

Another case of study. This guy, he is a young and hot teacher (with a girlfriend), who has every girl head over heels for him, sending him sms (I hate text). As soon as they are done with class they start texting each other about random stuff. Recently he went on vacation and when he came back, guess what: sms shower...

-Oh I’m glad you are back...I miss you (from one of his school girls)

_Oh I saw you the other day at the gym and you looked hot and in shape (stupid comment from another one where he went on vacation)

-Oh I saw a guy exactly like you and now I realized (two years later) that I miss your mouth.... This one was over facebook.

When his girlfriend asked why he received so many texts, he gave her the same 'ol excuse

_What do you want me to do?

-Text back with a- hey don't text me, I have a girlfriend who would go crazy if she finds out?

Or - Should I change my number and receive only text from you, my mom and my bro?

I don't want to be rude.

. Case #3. They are at a bar and when he goes for drinks he openly talks (flirt) with whomever is next to him. Of course the girlfriend went crazy and when she asked.....I don't think you want to read the same excuse again but I will write it anyway...its funny.

-It wasn't me!!!! She started talking to me.

What do you want me to do/say?.... hey don't talk/flirt with me cause my girlfriend is looking at us and when I come back I’m going to be in deep shit?

Honestly guys, when I've been at a bar and I THINK (just think) that a guy is flirting with me, I look the other way, cause I don't want to get my date/boyfriend/husband in trouble. Why can’tyou do the same? Cause you don't want to be rude? Cause you don't want to hurt our feelings?

It's so funny cause you don't want to hurt the "other's" feelings, but you openly hurt your partner feelings, the one who takes care of you when you are sick, bored, meh, happy and everything in between. Being that the case wouldn't we want to be the "other", that way we would never get hurt. And NO we don't want you texting back saying that you have a sort of Shrek as a wife/girl/date....but c’mon you can be politically correct and get rid of those girls who don’t care about your current relationship status.

Why do you all need that kind of asurement in the first place, and from an outsider? If what you get at home is not enough, ask for it...guys are the first ones who say if you want something ask for this

I heard one time a story about a guy who went to a restaurant with a woman, and a very famous actress arrived to the same restaurant. Every body turned to look at her except for this guy, who time later confessed to that woman that for him a man is not one who can have many girls, or one who can make hes girl happy.

If this was cheesy, to you I'm sorry but I think it worth a thought.

1 comment:

  1. The guy for your story (the last one) was Porfirio Rubirosa, a very famous Casanova... That's why!!!
    (Just touched something and everything is bigger on the screen now, sorry)
    Ody

    ReplyDelete